PATRICIA (PADDY) SULLIVANNATURAL MEDICINE PRACTITIONER
My extensive experience in natural medicine and passion about holistic health has allowed me to help countless patients solve their health issues and achieve their full potential.
Some areas that I am particularly successful in include:
- Allergies – adults + children (symptoms like skin rashes/eczema, glue ear, hayfever, asthma)
- Digestive issues (bloating, heartburn, IBS)
- Stress & Fatigue (chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, adrenal fatigue)
- PMS & hormonal issues
- Weight loss/nutrition
- Self sabotage, self esteem & performance anxiety behaviors (adults + children)
My success record with patients means I am confident in offering a guarantee with my work.
I love working in health and originally entered the industry as a nurse in New Zealand in the 1970′s. I had previously lived in Europe as a professional squash player which took its toll on my body and immune system. My initial move into natural therapies began in the 90’s while searching for answers to my own chronic health issues after suffering post-viral fatigue and numerous food intolerances.
I can truly understand the challenge of seeking answers for chronic poor health.
I currently hold qualifications in the following and continue with ongoing health education.
- Bachelor of Nursing (NZ)
- Asthma Nursing Certificate. Unitec Health Sciences (Akl)
- Academy of Natural Therapies – Nutrition, Naturopathy, Perth (AUS)
- Certification (Level II) of Neuro Emotional Technique N.E.T (USA)
- Bio-Resonance Therapy (NZ)
- Rongoa Maori Herbal Medicine, 1st level (NZ)
- Advanced Certificate in Bowen therapy (AUS, NZ)
- Certificate Advanced Live Blood Screening – Hemaview (NZ)
- Advanced Certificate in Bio Impedance Screening (B.I.A)
- Certificate in Reflexology (Perth AUS)